“I need that email that was in my inbox 2 months ago. I can’t find it and it’s critical to our business.”
What Will Your Answer Be?
Backup365 automatically backs up EVERY Office 365 mailbox for every customer you have. Backup365 is Manage Protect’s new service designed for Managed Service Providers (MSPs). It empowers you to deliver the security of backing up all of your customers’ Office 365 mailboxes with global management, visibility, restoration ability to any day and integration to Connectwise.
Why Do You Need Backup?
The need for backup of your customers’ SBS or Exchange was never in question. And in today’s cloud environment, it’s even more critical to know that you have an independent, restorable copy of your customers’ business critical data.
Microsoft is not responsible for your customers’ data – you are. Did you know?
- Deleted items only last 30 days in the Recycle bin.
- Staff members may intentionally delete calendars, tasks, emails.
- Accidental deletion of important items occurs regularly.
- Malicious attacks of your customers’ mailboxes are on the increase.
- You can save money by not keeping old mailboxes on Office 365 after people leave the organisation.
Backs up all your customers’ Office 365 mailboxes daily, and allows restore to any point in time.
Built for MSPs
With multi-tenant management, reporting and brandable reporting.
Owned, operated, built & supported.
Offered through Manage Protect trained and certified partners only.
- 100% Australian designed, developed, hosted & compliant with Australian Privacy Principles.
- 100% channel – sold only through the Manage Protect Partner Programme.
- Local technical support, sales & technical training and lead generation programmes.
- Easy to deploy through your multi-tenant Manage Protect portal.
- Deployed automatically with all Office 365 customers.
- Can be retrospectively deployed to all of your Office 365 customers.
- Weekly / monthly reporting to customers (white label option) clearly showing backup success.
- Immediate alerts / ticket generation if there is an issue with backups.