Microsoft’s integrated solution for collaboration, security and management
Microsoft 365 is an integrated productivity solution designed for small to mid-sized businesses (SMB). Microsoft 365 empowers and connects teams with file sharing and real-time collaboration tools, while safeguarding businesses with built-in security features.
Today’s must-have business tool
Microsoft 365 guarantees all business-critical office apps are available on the cloud – anywhere, anytime. Microsoft 365 supports greater real-time collaboration and maintains productivity, regardless of whether team members are working on-site or remotely.
- Microsoft 365 allows businesses to remain connected and productive anywhere with tools that enable real-time collaborations and file sharing and 1TB cloud storage on OneDrive.
- In-built security features protects business data and defends against cyberthreats, while identity and access management secures your business for remote working.
- Streamline collaboration tools, IT setup and management and costs with Microsoft 365 solution.
Manage Protect makes it easy for our partners to offer the entire range of Microsoft 365 Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) monthly service to their customers. The key benefits of using Manage Protect are:
- Quick and easy setup
Ease of provisioning using our self-service portal, Converge, or our Technical Support team can assist
- Ease of migrating any existing tenants
Automated bundling and provisioning of complimentary services such as Backup365, MPmail and Avanan
- Billing and invoices are straightforward
No pro-rata payments and free automated integration with ConnectWise Professional Services Automation
- Fully supported
Manage Protect’s Microsoft trained Technical Support and Account Management teams are read.
There are three levels of subscription to meet the needs of any sized business.
At a minimum, the basic subscription includes:
- Web and mobile versions of Office apps
Stay connected with the always up-to-date Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote and co-author documents at the same time
- Email and calendaring
Business-class email across devices with 50GB mailbox, use of own custom domain name, calendar management
- File storage and sharing
1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage, directly sync files to OneDrive or SharePoint and share securely with those who have the right permissions to information
- Teamwork and communication
Host online meetings and video calls, chat, share content, files and access apps with Microsoft Teams. Join meetings on the go with Audio Conferencing
- Security and compliance
Protect email with Exchange Online Protection, meet international, regional and industry specific standards with over 1000 security and privacy controls, control access with security groups and custom permissions, and create password policies
- Support and deployment
Commercial use licence for a maximum of 300 users, 99.9% financially-backed uptime guarantee and 24/7 support
- Select tools to build and manage your business
With Microsoft Team, Microsoft Lists and Microsoft Forms access