Business Premium integrated solution for collaboration, security and management.
What is it?
Microsoft 365 Business is an integrated solution designed for small and midsize businesses (SMB) that enables them to empower teams, safeguard their business and manage their IT.
- Office 365 Business Premium
- Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher and Access
- Online services: Exchange, OneDrive, Skype, Teams, SharePoint
- Business apps: Bookings and Outlook Customer Management
Device management and security capabilities
- Device management for Windows 10 PC’s
- App protection for Office mobile apps
- Data protection across devices
- Consistent security configuration across devices
- Windows Defenders- always on and up to date
Simplified device deployment and user setup
- Single admin console to setup and manage users and devices
- Auto- installation of Office apps on Windows 10 PCs
- Always up to date Office and Windows 10
- Streamlined deployment of PCs with Windows AutoPilot
What’s the difference between Microsoft365 and Office365?
Office 365 is a suite of cloud-based apps such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and more, whereas Microsoft365 includes Office 365 as well as several other online services such as Exchange and Teams, and business applications such as Bookings.
For more information: