Designed To Meet The Needs Of Your Business
The never-ending battle to protect email communications from spam, viruses and other threats can be particularly draining on organisations with limited IT resources or email threat expertise. Businesses that rely on efficient email communications can turn to Manage Protect for help in eliminating the email threats that sap productivity, increase storage, bandwidth and administrative costs, and put their networks at risk. MPmail was developed to meet the unique needs of businesses that require an affordable, effective email security solution that is easy to use and automatically updated to protect against the latest threats.
- Simple, effortless activation
- Free up IT resources and reduce costs
- Integrate network perimeter email protection
- Secure the integrity of business communications
- Increase employee productivity and control
- Implement effortless email group filtering policy setting including group policies
- Benefit from Threat Centres’ around-the-clock protection
- Integrated disaster recovery option
Ease Of Web Based Administration
MPmail administration is effortless – from initial installation through final reporting. The service requires no integration or migration and can be activated in as soon as one business day.
Using the MP Control Console, a secure, intuitive web-based email threat management platform, administrators can effortlessly fine-tune email protection, establish group filtering policies, customise corporate policies and stay abreast of message traffic flow and trends.
Business Grade Email Spam And Virus Protection
Unlike traditional on-premise appliance and software products, our feature-rich, highly-reliable service leverages a multi-layered strategy to successfully keep more than 99% of destructive messages out of the business environment.
Primary to MPmail’s effectiveness is its Stacked Classification Framework spam detection system, which utilises a patented method of identifying and controlling spam using a voting algorithm based on a sophisticated form of intelligent reasoning to achieve more than 99% accuracy – a technique that results in highly accurate threat protection with industry-leading low false positive rates (legitimate emails misidentified as spam).
Sophisticated Quarantine Management
Once email is filtered, suspect messages are stored in a safe, external quarantine for 90 days on the customers’ behalf – an off-site queue accessible by corporate IT departments, employees or both. If the customer chooses to allow its employees to manage their own quarantine, MPmail sends a “Spam Quarantine Report” to the employees’ email inbox. Our effortless quarantine management allows end users to determine how items captured by the filter should be handled in the future.
MPmail Fraud and Phishing Protection
- With MP mail Fraud Protection, organisation’s users are protected from fraudulent phishing emails which attempt to dupe unsuspecting recipients into releasing personal or business-related information. MPmail’s multi-layered filtering protect your employees from unwittingly releasing sensitive information. Our Threat Centre provides “around-the-clock” proactive defence against the latest phishing attacks.
- MPmail Content and Attachment Filtering
- Automatic filtering identities and blocks unwanted, inappropriate and malicious content in body copy and attachments before it enters or leaves your organisation.
Secure Message Delivery
Organisations that require a greater level of security for inbound and outbound email traffic can feel confident in MPmail’s Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol. MPmail accepts and filters encrypted inbound and outbound messages and delivers them across a secure tunnel when recipients are TLS enabled. If a recipient is unable to receive a TLS encrypted tunnel, MPmail may optionally deliver the message via SMTP.
Continuous Email Access During Outages
MPmail Message Continuity maintain a rolling 90 day email archive of all messages that you send and receive. During an email outage, your staff can continue to communicate from their existing email addresses with integrated webmail. Once connectivity has been restored, all outage-period email activity is intelligently synchronised with your primary system. With MPmail Disaster Recovery Services you can be confident that no matter whenever “it” happens – and “it” will – your business is protected.