No Hardware. No Software. No Spyware.
With no hardware or software to manage, a lower total cost of ownership and better protection against viruses, spyware, phishing attacks and inappropriate online usage, this comprehensive solution can replace or enhance a company’s existing security infrastructure.
- Security: Stop known and unknown virus, phishing and malware attacks before they reach your network.
- Productivity: Measure and manage internet abuse and time wasting non- work related web sites and downloads.
- Compliance: Control access to inappropriate, illegal and offensive sites by category and file types.
- Reduced Ownership Cost: No hardware or software to purchase and maintain.
- Scalable and Reliable: Service level agreements ensure uptime and performance
- Fault-tolerant Australian and APAC data centres eliminate single point-of-failure risk.
- Seamless authentication and protection for mobile laptop users. – Local technical support.
Internet Access Control
Internet access policies may be managed at a group or individual level and applied by time and location. Administrators may set web sites to be “Allowed,” or “Blocked” to manage internet use.
Web content filtering enables companies to enforce internet use policies, mitigate data loss, protect users from inappropriate content and improve productivity. MPweb filters web content based on web site URL, web application, attachment type, MIME type, file type and file size.
Millions of URLs are categorised into 11 main categories and 103 subcategories. This database is continuously updated to ensure accurate and advanced control.
Visibility and Management
Administrators can securely access MPweb’s powerful rules engine to facilitate user, group and account level access policies across email, web and email archive through a single console.
Real-Time Forensic Reporting
Real-time logs display which sites and downloads users have attempted to access and whether or not they were allowed. With logs accessible for 90 days, administrators can access the historical information they need to generate key metrics.
Manage access to applications and media on a granular basis. Monitor and track internet use, logs and reports are available to track factors such as daily bandwidth consumed by user and time spent surfing.