No Hardware. No Software. No Spyware.
With no hardware or software to manage, a lower total cost of ownership and better protection against viruses, spyware, phishing attacks and inappropriate online usage, this comprehensive solution can replace or enhance a company’s existing security infrastructure.
- Security: Stop known and unknown virus, phishing and malware attacks before they reach your network.
- Productivity: Measure and manage internet abuse and time wasting non- work related web sites and downloads.
- Compliance: Control access to inappropriate, illegal and offensive sites by category and file types.
- Reduced Ownership Cost: No hardware or software to purchase and maintain.
- Scalable and Reliable: Service level agreements ensure uptime and performance fault-tolerant Australian and APAC data centres eliminate single point-of-failure risk.
- Protection: DNS-based filtering means all computers using the same IP will be protected. (No need to touch end-user computers)
- Integrated anti-spyware protection provided by award-winning technology from Webroot.
- URL filtering and file/content type blocking prevent unwanted content.
- Automatic detection of anonymizing proxy sites to enforce company security and internet use policies.
- Set internet use policies according to group or user level.
- Import and configure users through LDAP integration.
- Detailed real-time and scheduled reporting.
- Support for Citrix & Terminal Services.
- Powered by Webroots Bright Cloud Threat Intelligence.
Internet Access Control
Visibility and Management
Administrators can securely access MPweb’s powerful rules engine to facilitate user, group and account level access policies across email, web and email archive through a single console.
Real-Time Forensic Reporting
Real-time logs display which sites and downloads users have attempted to access and whether or not they were allowed. With logs accessible for 90 days, administrators can access the historical information they need to generate key metrics.