Microsoft Teams integrates into Microsoft 365 for convenient all-in-one communication solution that brings together voice and video calling, meetings and instant messaging into a single application.
Microsoft Teams Voice is a convenient cloud-based phone system for businesses on-the-go. It’s a crucial business tool allowing businesses to remain productive and collaborative regardless of where their teams choose to work or the device they use.
With Microsoft Teams Voice, businesses can transition their voice calling capabilities online to the cloud with integrated virtual calling accessible from a mobile device, computer, or desk phone.
- Microsoft Teams Voice enables users to stay connected and make voice calls from anywhere from both computer and mobile devices
- Automated Attendant, On-hold music and Call Queue support
- Voicemail, including Voicemail to Email and Visual Voicemail
- Business phone system functionality including Caller ID, Call Transfer, Call Hold and Call Park
- Manage your phone system through the Microsoft 365 Admin Portal
- The option to transfer existing main phone number/s or direct dial numbers into Microsoft Teams Voice.
- Move away from the traditional desk phone and use the mobile app on their smartphone or desktop app on laptop or desktop computer only.
- Customer service and support from our Australian-based team.
- Cost-effective Call Plan can be shared across all users.
The phone system is user-based and requires a license with a direct dial number for each business user.
Direct Routing in Microsoft Teams must be combined with an Microsoft Teams Voice Calling Plan.