File Protection is a cloud-based file backup service to safeguard against lost or deleted files and documents.
Managing business files is one of the most important and complex challenges companies can face. Business files are often created and saved in large quantities. These valued assets need to be backed up in real time and protected to ensure they’re easily accessible from anywhere, at any time.
File Protection is a simple-to-use solution designed to protect business files and documents. Easily deployed, configured and centrally managed by Managed Service Providers (MSPs), File Protection automatically backs up critical business files and saves them in a personalised portal.
The online portal enables MSPs to:
- Select files to back up,
- Monitor the backup progress,
- Review backup versions, and
- Restore files.
- Endpoint desktop agent
- Endpoint backup for servers and desktop
- Endpoint backup supports Windows and Mac. When a file is added to or edited in a location that has been specified for backup, the endpoint backup device automatically recognises that and begins the backup process.
- Security testing and compliance HIPAA and SOC 2, 256 AES encryption in transit and at rest
- Centrally managed, full configuration
- Consistent and reliable backup of all your devices
- Fast and easy file restoration for lost or corrupted data
- Stay ahead of data loss risks and cyber threats or viruses
- Root drive backup reduces administration while ensuring important folder locations are backed up
- Automated scheduled reports offers visibility into backup status and audit trail of activity
File Protection is available for desktop or servers, either metered or with unlimited storage.
|File Protection – Additional Storage 100GB|