Converge is a web portal built to bring together provisioning, service management, technical support and billing integrations across Manage Protect products in a single pane of glass.
Converge has been designed and built by Manage Protect for our partners to make delivering cloud services easier. Converge is constantly being developed to provide more functionality and automation, while maintaining a positive user experience for our partners.
Key Features and Benefits
- Converge provides a convenient 24/7 online option for our partners to easily provision Manage Protect products to their customers in real time. Our technical support team are available online via chat from Converge, or through the standard vectors of phone, ticket & email to assist with any provisioning questions or queries you may have.
- Converge provides a level of initial configuration and management for our services. Most 1st tier support functions for MPmail, Backup365, Microsoft 365 mailboxes and MPexchange may be easily performed without leaving the Converge portal.
Technical Support, Knowledge and Diagnosis Tools
- Converge provide a window to access current issues, technical support tickets, and Knowledge Base articles as well as diagnostic tools to assist with provisioning and the trouble-shooting of technical issues.
Automation and Reporting
- Converge is designed to make providing complex aggregate services easier for MSPs. Wherever possible, we have attempted to automate functions (such as single-click provisioning of Backup365 when provisioning a new Microsoft 365 tenant, and MPmail provisioning when setting up an MPexchange tenant), and provide additional reporting on a scheduled or once-off basis.
- Converge integrates with Professional Services Automation (PSA) software commonly used by Managed Service Providers (MSPs), including ConnectWise and Datto Remote Monitoring and Management (formerly Autotask) to provide an efficient, automated, seamless and accurate billing experience for our MSPs and their customers.
Converge provides an optional and easy way for partners to provision products independently, access service alerts, product portals, Knowledge Base and the most up-to-date product pricelist.
Manage Protect partners are offered Converge training as part of the onboarding process and ongoing updates or demonstrations are provided when new Converge developments and enhancements are rolled out.
Converge is accessible via any web browser.