MPexchange is an industry-leading email and collaboration suite based on Microsoft Exchange 2016. MPexchange’s technology, performance and availability is built to Australian business standards and designed for Managed Service Providers (MSPs).
MPexchange is deployed in Australia’s leading data centres and supported locally through our Australian trained and certified Technical Support and Migration team.
MPexchange is a true business-grade Microsoft Exchange service that delivers all the benefits of Exchange without server maintenance or costs involved with resourcing a fully redundant commercial Exchange environment.
- Service uptime guarantee ensures businesses have full access to business email through the unique message continuity service.
- High performance due to minimised network latency & maximised processing capacity through high performance storage, and processing clusters accessed through redundant internet connectivity.
- SOC 2 Type 1 Compliance Reports to address an organisation’s controls pertaining to operations and compliance standards.
- Data sovereignty compliance.
- Unlimited mailbox size.
- Lower total cost of ownership, when compared to on-premise Exchange.
- Active Directory (AD) Integration.
- Customise with company disclaimer or signatures.
- Encryption optional.
- MPexchange is designed for MSPs who can offer Microsoft Exchange profitably and at scale.
- 99% uptime as our Microsoft Exchange servers and infrastructure are built to ensure this.
- Complimentary, fully managed migration from existing email systems to MPexchange.
- Optional restoration of backed up mailboxes to any day over the last two years
- Private label branding options
- Easy to scale up and down by adding or removing mailboxes to meet business demands
- iPhone and iPad apps for convenient mobile access
MPexchange is available at three levels with optional add-ons.
|MPexchange||MPexchange Lite with Apps||MPexchange Lite|
|Unlimited Mailbox Size|
|Microsoft 365 Apps for Business*|
|MPmail Ultimate Access|
*Microsoft 365 Apps for business includes:
- Desktop versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
- Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user.
- Use one license to cover fully installed Office apps on five mobile devices, five tablets, and five PCs or Macs per user.2
- Automatically update your apps with new features and capabilities every month.
- Get help anytime with around-the-clock phone and web support from Microsoft.
Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, and the two most recent versions of macOS. All languages included.